Raising up a generation to fear God. To see every child that come through our doors be inspired to first reverence God and chase after their dreams.
M i s s i o n V i s i o n & C o r e V a l u e s
The following are goals we strive to teach our students in today's complex, humanistic and materialistic societal matrixes:
- That the Bible in the inerrant Word of God, and the only reliable guide for living.
- That Jesus Christ is the only hope of salvation, and that each person must be born again by the Spirit of God to enter into fellowship with God.
- That truth as taught in all areas of the curriculum must be based on Biblical truth to achieve true understanding and wisdom.
- To think clearly, analytically, logically, and critically.
- To express himself orally and in writing in an accurate and clear manner.
- To exhibit Christian graces such as honesty, kindness, and courtesy towards others.
- To fulfill personal responsibilities.
- To develop understanding of readiness to assume the responsibilities of productive citizenship.
- To recognize the particular abilities and limitations that are God-given, and to come appropriate life orienting decisions concerning education and vocation.
- To exercise constructive leadership.
- To appreciate the fine arts, learn to express his own creative skills.
- To exercise discernment and discretion in wholesome physical and mental recreation
- Techniques of and enjoyment in independent study as preparation for lifetime of progressive learning.
- To value intangible ideals such as loyalty, truthfulness, submissiveness to authority and purity, that are lightly valued in a secular world.
- To recognize the personal imperative of evangelism and missions worldwide.
- To appreciate our American heritage, and attain awareness of the problems that faces our nation today.
- To realize the responsibility that the Christian has to share the Gospel with the world around him.
Teaching a generation, the importance of knowledge and wisdom using biblical teachings and life skills. Promoting ever child to find and fulfill their purpose; emphasizing on the importance of living and not just existing.